If your appliance is still under warranty please read our warranty terms and conditions before calling, and if your appliance is out of the warranty period please read our repair terms and conditions before calling.
Arranging an engineer visit
You can arrange a repair visit both inside and outside of the warranty period. Each repair is analysed in advance by our technical team and the original replacement spare parts likely to be needed for the repair are sent to the engineer in advance of the visit. Please follow the steps below to begin.
Identify your appliance
To help you get your problem resolved, we’ll need to know the E-Nr number and FD number of your NEFF appliance. You can find these on a sticker or metal plate known as the rating plate. Our rating plate finder at the bottom of this page can help you find these if you need more support.
Contact us to arrange your repair
If you have followed the advice in your instruction manual and from our online help and you still require a repair, you can arrange an engineer visit at a time and date that is suitable for you by calling our customer service department.
0344 892 8989
* Calls will be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at the basic rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.
Or if you prefer, you can book online by clicking the "Book online" link below and filling out the relevant information in the online form.
Important: Please read our terms and conditions below before contacting us. If you would like to book an engineer visit online, please read the information below before you decide to book in this way.
Under warranty appliances
If your NEFF appliance has a manufacturing or material fault or defect and it is under the standard two year warranty, your repair will be free of charge, subject to our warranty terms and conditions.
Out of warranty appliances
If your NEFF appliance is outside of the standard two year warranty, any repairs will be fully chargeable.
- A flat fee of £95 (£109 within the M25) plus the cost of any replacement spare parts required to repair the appliance. This fee is inclusive of call out and labour.
- The £95 (£105 withing the M25) price only applies to call-outs undertaken by NEFF engineers outside the terms of our manufacturer’s guarantee. In some areas we may use an approved service partner. For these call-outs you are entering into a contract directly with the service partner and other pricing structures and charges may apply. Your service partner will be able to advise you on their own prices.
- The same labour charges will apply no matter how long the repair takes. Replacement spare parts charged as extra and will be quoted for prior to the repair being carried out.
- A chargeable repair carried out by a NEFF engineer is covered by a 12 month warranty on the engineer’s labour and any replacement spare parts that are fitted.
- Please note you will still be charged in the event that the engineer finds no fault, parts are not available, or the appliance is unrepairable.
- Please read our important terms and conditions below.