We'd love to know more
Your feedback means a lot to us, which is why we’re giving away a £100 John Lewis & Partners gift card to one lucky reviewer!
Simply leave a review on your NEFF appliance between 2nd April 2019 and 28th May 2019 to be in with a chance of winning.
To find your product, simply find your model number through the search bar below, or head straight to your product page.
Follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Click ' Products ' on the menu and navigate to your product
2. Click on ' Reviews and questions ' in the product description
3. Click ' Write a review ' or ' Be the first to review this product '
4. Complete the form and click ' Post review '
The NEFF Home UK Review Competition
2nd April 2019 - 28th May 2019
1. The competition is for a chance to win one £100 John Lewis & Partners gift card (“the Prize”) from the Promoter. In order to be in with the chance to win the Prize, the entrant must write a review on a current NEFF appliance between 2nd April 2019 – 28th May 2019 on the NEFF home appliances webpage https://www.neff-home.com/uk/cookaholics/reviews .
2. In order to be in with a chance to win the Prize, entrants must:-
a) Own a current NEFF home appliance;
b) Submit a review directly via the relevant product page, or go to https://www.neff-home.com/uk/cookaholics/reviews and search for their appliance using the product number. Please note, only current NEFF models will be listed.
c) complete the reviews form and include his/her nickname, e-mail address and location between 2nd April 2019 – 28th May 2019
d) Click on the opt in button to ensure your review is entered into the competition. Failure to do this will result in the review not being entered into the competition. The opt in relates to the competition only and not further marketing material.
e) Please note: only one entry per product is permitted and multiple submissions with different email addresses are not permitted
f) Entrants will be entered into the draw irrespective of a positive or negative review
3. The draw is only open to all UK residents, excluding Northern Ireland. Package will require signature upon delivery.
4. Reviews must be completed between 2nd April 2019 – 28th May 2019 in order to be eligible for the Prize. Reviews posted after this time will not be included within this competition.
5. The winner will be drawn randomly from all eligible entrants received during the competition dates. The winner will be notified using the email address left on submission of the review within 10 days of the competition ending. If the winner does not respond to the email notifying them of the Prize within 10 days then that winner will forfeit the Prize and the Prize will be awarded to the reserve winner picked at the same time as the original winner.
6. This promotion is in no way endorsed, sponsored or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with John Lewis & Partners.
8. A suitable delivery period will be arranged with the winner, however, this may take up to 14 days after receiving the address details.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, do not comply with these T&C’s or are fraudulent.
10. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the competition due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of equivalent quality and price in the event of unavailability of the Prize.
14. Please note that there is no cash alternative to the Prize.
15. All entry forms, upon receipt by the Promoter, shall become its property and shall not be returned to purchasers.
16. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
18. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
20. The Promoter/Data Controller BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 01844007 with registered office at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5PT, United Kingdom.